Postdoctoral researcher Position in Information Technology with a focus on data mining is available at Halmstad University. The position is funded by two projects, BIDAF Big Data Analytics Framework for a Smart Society (a distributed research environment of Halmstad University, SICS Swedish ICT, Högskolan i Skövde) and ARISE (collaboration between Halmstad University and Volvo Technology).
Duration: A full-time employment for two years with starting date as soon as possible.
- Position is open for recent PhD degree holders in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related fields.
- Applicant’s research track record must demonstrate excellence in research areas such as machine learning, data mining, and signal processing.
- Applicant must have strong hold in computer programming and/or applied mathematics.
- Applications to be submitted via University’s recruitment system. The application must consist of the following:
- Cover letter (describing the purpose of the application and a brief statement of why you believe that your goals are well-matched with the goals of this position)
- Description of future research plans
- CV (attested ) including list of previous degrees, dates, and institution, up to date transcripts for higher-education studies
- Detailed list of publications
- Description of previous research and other work experience with links to online copies of the most important publications
- Three references with contact information.
|Subject areas||Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering|
|Deadline||16 October 2016|
For Further Details: Click