140 Partial & Full Scholarships-Inha University: 140 Partial and Full Scholarships for International Students at Inha University in South Korea.
The Inha University in Korea is offering 140 half and full Jungseok International Scholarships for Spring & Fall semester. The Inha University Graduate School aims to provide the nation with well-trained professionals who are creative and competent and highly motivated.
It is advised that the applicant submits a certificate for Korean/English Language Proficiency (TOPIK, TOEFL (IBT), TOEIC, IELTS) to achieve Jungseok International Scholarship for the first semester. If one has both Korean and English test scores, all of them should be submitted to the graduate school office.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Doctoral program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Qualified students are provided with the scholarship covering full or 70% or half of the tuition.
Number of Scholarships: Number of Annual Selection for Spring & Fall semester
|Type of Scholarship||Full Scholarship||70% Scholarship||Half Scholarship|
|Number of Students||Max. 50(Only for PhD)||Max. 30||Max. 60|
Scholarship can be taken in Korea
- Eligibility criteria: Applicants must meet the following one condition, ⓐ or ⓑ.
ⓐ Obtain a grade point average(G.P.A.) above 80% in the previous degree program
ⓑ Have one of the below Language Proficiency Certificates
Required minimum score of official certificates for Language Proficiency
|Language||Language Proficiency Test||Score|
|English||TOEFL||PBT||550 or above|
|CBT||210 or above|
|IBT||80 or above|
|TOEIC||700 or above|
|TEPS||600 or above|
|IELTS||5.5 or above|
|Korean||TOPIK||level 3 or above|
Higher score will be better for receiving the full tuition fee as an International Scholarship.
- Certificate for Language Proficiency (TOPIK, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS) at the time of application needs to be submitted to achieve the scholarship for the first semester.
- Part-time students are not eligible for any scholarship from the graduate school.
Nationality: students of any nationality can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
- English language Requirements: it is advised to submit Certificate of Language Proficiency (TOPIK, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS) at the time of application
- Entrance Requirements: A grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% in the previous degree program is a must.
How to Apply: Application can be done online.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is April and October yearly.
|Fellowship Level||Masters and Doctoral Program|
|Subject Areas||Courses offered by the university|
|Fellowship Amount||As per the criteria|
|Eligibility||GPA above 80% in prvious degree program|
|Deadline||April and October yearly|
- Name of Organisation Field Value