INL Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program – NanoTRAIN for Growth II, Portugal, Braga
ORGANISATION: INL – International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory
RESEARCH FIELD: Engineering, Physics, Biophysics
RESEARCHER PROFILE: Recognised Researcher (R2)
NanoTRAIN for Growth II – INL Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program
INL is opening a call of six new positions to strengthen its research lines with highly qualified Research Fellows
INL is launching the fourth call for the NanoTRAIN for Growth II – INL PostDoc Fellowship Program.
The selected candidates will have the opportunity to develop and carry out a research project in a highly stimulating and multicultural environment, which includes access to state-of-the-art equipment and personal career assistance.
The NanoTRAINForGrowth II – is co-funded by the European Union through the Marie Curie Action “Co-funding of regional, national and international programmes (COFUND)”.
Eligibility criteria include the following:
- PhD in Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Engineering and related areas;
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply;
- Submission of a complete application as stated in the section applications procedure;
- Applicants must not have been INL employees for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the deadline for submission of applications.
Program Application Procedure
For the application to be valid, the candidate must complete the online application form and submit all the required documents listed below in PDF format.
- A RTD Project Proposal following the prescribed template. It is mandatory to submit a maximum 7 page RTD project proposal.
- A CV in English. The CV must contain the complete name and contact details of 3 referees from whom INL can request a recommendation;
- A complete list of indexed publications,
- A screenshot of the citation report of Web-of-Science/ Google Scholar/ Scopus showing your total number of publications, citations and h-index;
- A list of 3 selected publications/patents, each of them accompanied by a 100 word summary of the author contribution and the relevance of the publication;
- Optional: Any other documentation providing evidence of the applicant’s professional qualifications and experience.
Deadline: October 1st, 2018– 23:00 WET
|Organization||International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory|
|Eligibility||Open for International Students|
|Deadline||October 1st, 2018|