INL Summer Internship Programme 2018
ORGANISATION/COMPANY: INL – International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory
- Biological sciences › Biology
- Biological sciences › Botany
- Biological sciences › Other
- Biological sciences › Zoology
- Chemistry › Analytical chemistry
- Chemistry › Biochemistry
- Chemistry › Computational chemistry
- Chemistry › Inorganic chemistry
- Chemistry › Molecular chemistry
- Chemistry › Organic chemistry
- Chemistry › Other
- Chemistry › Physical chemistry
- Engineering › Biomedical engineering
- Engineering › Chemical engineering
- Engineering › Civil engineering
- Engineering › Communication engineering
- Engineering › Computer engineering
- Engineering › Control engineering
- Engineering › Electrical engineering
- Engineering › Materials engineering
- Engineering › Mechanical engineering
- Engineering › Systems engineering
- Environmental science › Ecology
- Technology › Biotechnology
- Technology › Energy technology
- Technology › Nanotechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILE: First Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19/04/2018 00:00 – Europe/Brussels
Country: Portugal › Braga
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
The International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL) invites students enrolled in the 3rd to the 5th year of their undergraduate studies to participate in the 2018 INL Summer Internship Program
- Living Allowance: for each student coming from outside the local area (>50km from Braga) INL will provide a single living allowance of €600 euros for a stay up to 8 weeks.
- Reduced transportation fees: students will have access to reduced prices for bus tickets in the city of Braga.
- INL Summer Internship Social Activities: summer activities calendar including city tours, barbecues and sports.
- Duration: 4 to 8 weeks (longer stays may be accepted upon request and agreement with the scientific supervisor).
- Period: from June to August or from July to September (exact dates will be fixed after the selection process).
- Supervision: each student will have the supervision of an INL Researcher.
- Undergraduate students enrolled between the 3rd and 5th year of university in Nanotechnology-related scientific areas;
- Outstanding academic background and grades;
- Excellent English communication skills.
The submission period for the INL Summer Internship Program is from February 19th until April 19th 2018.
Documents required for the application:
- Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in English;
- Up to date academic records;
- Proof of enrolment in the University for the current year.
|Organization||International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory|
|Fellowship Level||Short Training|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for International Students|
|Deadline||April 19th 2018.|