The Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (inStem), is inviting applications for Fellow E/ Scientist D to work as Head Microscopy under Scientific Cadre on Direct Recruitment failing which by Deputation/Absorption , an appointment based at the Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR).
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- Applicant to hold Masters in Life Sciences/Medicine or equivalent with 5 years’ experience.
- PhD in life sciences or other allied sciences
- Prior experience in managing a core research facility for microscopy will be an advantage.
Experience for Deputation:
Scientists from Central/State Governments, Research Institutes, Autonomous Bodies etc.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in parent Department or
- With 4 years’ service in Level 11 or equivalent in the parent cadre/ Department and possess the essential qualification & experience as mentioned above
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years for Direct Recruitment/Not exceeding 50 years for Deputation
Nationality: Candidate must be citizen of India/NRI/OCI/PIO.
How to apply:
|Organization||Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (inStem)|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences/Medicine|
|Eligibility||Open to India/NRI/OCI/PIO|
|Deadline||15th May 2021|
- Total Jobs 61 Jobs
- Address India