Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) invite applications for the JRF positions in two different projects.
Application is invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for “SERB ECR” project.
Project Title: Tailorable plasmonic metamaterial substrates: Gold and Beyond
PI: Dr. Neha Sardana, Scientist-B, INST,Mohali
Number of posts: 01 (One)
- Applicant must hold MSc. or M.Tech in Physics/ Electronics / Optics / Material Science/ Engineering with NET/ GATE score.
- Applicant having some research experience in Synthesis of materials / clean room usage/ Optics /Opto-Electronics will be preferred.
- Applicant must not be over 28 years as on 1st February, 2017 (relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC candidates).
Salary: Rs. 25,000 per month (consolidated)
Duration: 1 year and likely to be extended at mutual agreement
Term and Condition:
- Selected candidates may also apply for the regular PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for Ph.D. program as in INST norms.
- Original documents of age proof/ certificates/ degrees/ mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Self-attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview.
Walk-In Interview: 30th January 2017 at 11.00 am.
Interview time: 10am to 12pm
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of JRF in the research project funded by DBT (Government of India) under the supervision of Dr. Subhasree Roy Choudhury, Scientist B, Principal Investigator, Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
Project Title: Nanotherapy for controlling epigenetic regulation by polycomb in Myb mediated leukemia.
Number of positions: 01 (One)
- Applicant must hold M.Tech. or M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences, Chemistry, Biotechnology
- Applicant must have valid NET/GATE score, DBT-BET Category II is also eligible for applying.
- Applicants having experience in designing and development of nano-formulations, nanoparticles, molecular biological techniques will be preferred.
- Applicant must not be over 28 years as on January 24, 2017 (relaxed for SC/ST/PH/OBC)
Salary: Rs. 25000 + 10% HRA per month
Duration: 3 years; renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance
Term and Condition:
- The position is coterminous with the project.
- Selected candidates for this position may also apply for the regular PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for PhD program in INST norms.
- Applications completely filled, signed form to be submitted as per the template provided.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. Attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview.
- Self-attested photocopies of these documents are to be sent along with application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
Last Date: January 24, 2017
Applications to be sent by speed-post or via email attachment (complete one combined PDF) addressed to.
Dr. Subhasree Roy Choudhury, Scientist-B
Institute of Nano Science and Technology,
Habitat center, Phase-10, Sector-64, Mohali
Punjab – 160062
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +91-172-2210073/75
|Organization||Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)|
|Fellowship Level||Research fellows|
|Subject areas||Physics, Electronics, Optics, Material Science, Engineering, Chemical Sciences, Chemistry, Biotechnology|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
For Further Details: Click
- Total Jobs 9 Jobs
- Address India