Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB), funded by the Boehringer Ingelheim Foundation is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Researchers. The research focuses on the biology of the cell nucleus, ranging from the molecular to the organismic level. IMB researchers are supported by strong core facilities that offer state-of-the-art services in bioinformatics, cytometry, genomics, histology and microscopy, proteomics, and protein production.
About the programme:
- IMB’s Postdoc Programme (IPPro) is specifically designed to meet the needs of postdocs and to equip them for a successful career in research.
- The advanced training in scientific techniques and professional skills are provided.
- The mentorship and networking opportunities are also provided.
Starting date: 1 May 2019 or later
Study areas (2018/19 call)
- RNA biology (small & non-coding RNA biology, R-loops)
- Telomere biology
- Epigenetic gene regulation
- DNA repair & DNA damage response
- Proteomics & protein quality control
- Systems biology & computational biology
- Applications are open to talented and ambitious scientists worldwide.
- Applicant must be PhD or MD in a relevant subject
- Strong academic track record, including publications (published, submitted or in preparation)
- Application to be sent as a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- Cover letter
- A concise description of research interests
- Future research plans
- 02 letters of recommendation
*Interviews: at Mainz on 2-3 April 2019
|Organization||Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB)|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Biology, Biotechnology, Biosciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||29 January 2019|