Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST): Scientist Recruitment
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) Invites Application for the Scientist Recruitment
Position type: Scientist-F
Number of Vacancy: 2 Positions
Required Educational Qualification:
- Doctorate degree in Natural/Agricultural/Engine ering/Medical Sciences or Nanoscience/Technology.
- In the case of medical professionals, the minimum qualification could be an M.D. or equivalent as approved by MCI.
- Desirable requirements:
- At-least six years postdoctoral/ professional experience after PhD
- high quality publications
- Patents filed / granted
- PhD students guided.
- Experience of twelve years in Research and Development in Scientific, Industrial and Academic Institutions.
- Should have experience as Head of Department / Centre or Coordinator of major research projects.
Core Disciplines: Science / Technology, preferably in the area of scanning probe-microscopy / experimental physics at nanoscale / nanophotonics / tissue engineering / biopolymers/ biomedical devices.
Pay Scale: INR 131100/- Per Month
Application form, duly filled in, accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali, INST (payable either at Mohali or at Chandigarh) or mentioning Transaction No. on the Application Form, in case of online bank transfer, wherever applicable, and self-attested photocopies of testimonials.
Deadline: Applications should be submitted latest by 14th June 2018
Address: Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali, INST (payable either at Mohali or at Chandigarh)
The last date of receipt of applications from candidates in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 29th June 2018)
|Organization||Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)|
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering: Nanotechnology|
|Fellowship amount||131100/- Per Month|
|Eligibility||PhD + Experience|
|Deadline||14th June 2018|
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 9 Jobs
- Address India