Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay offers Institute Post-doctoral (post-doc) fellowships. These fellowships are available in various academic Departments, Centres, Schools and Inter-disciplinary programs. The fellowships are open throughout the year. (no last date for the applications).
- Fresh PhD Rs. 65,000/- p.m
- PhD + 1 year experience Rs. 68,000/-p.m
- PhD+ 2 year experience Rs. 71,000/-p.m.
- Non-lapsable contingency grant 15,000/year
- Applicants keen to be appointed may be fresh PhDs or research scholars who have submitted their thesis and are awaiting examination.
- IIT Bombay’s own PhD students are not eligible for this position.
- Departments will evaluate these applications through a process similar to what they would adopt for faculty selections.
- A yearly report of progress and a seminar evaluated by a departmental committee will be conducted.
Duties and Facilities:
- A Postdoc Fellow will have a guide whose area is closest to that of the fellow.
- The HOD may assign reasonable academic/administrative tasks depending on the need.
- The Department must also agree to provide reasonable office and lab space to its postdoctoral fellows.
- Financial support is provided for one international conference during the tenure of the fellowship for the presentation of their research work done at IIT Bombay.
- Support for one national conference per year is also provided.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Varies as per experience|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
- Total Jobs 6 Jobs
- Address India