Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati invites applications for Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship (IPDF) programme.
Subject areas offered for IPDF:
- Bioscience and Bioengineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environment Sciences
- Applicant must old PhD degree with Ist class or equivalent in preceding degree and hold consistently a good academic record.
- Applicant must at least have 2 research publications in refereed journals / conference proceedings (from the PhD thesis or Post-PhD work).
- Applicant must not have completed 5 years from the date of completion of PhD programme.
- Students who (PhD student) has submitted thesis but not completed the PhD programme may also apply.
- Applications are open to both Indian and Foreign (International) nationals.
- Applicant must not exceed 35 years of age (to be relaxed by 5 years for women, reserved category and PwD candidates).
Duration: initially for 2 (two) years; extendable for a further period of 01 more year
- Fellowship Amount: Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/- consolidated pay (depending upon the experience and qualification)
- An annual increment of Rs.5,000/- based on the satisfactory performance
- Contingency Grant: Rs.50,000/- Per Year (1st and 2nd Year of the PDF programme); 3rd Year of the PDF programme: Rs.50,000/-
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
Bioscience and Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Design, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Environment Sciences
|Fellowship amount||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/-|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian and International scholars|