Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship (IPF) at the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER Ahmedabad)
NIPER invites applications from highly qualified young Indian scientists holding Ph.D. in the areas of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences/Engineering/Technology for the Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships
The Institute Post-doctoral Fellowship (IPF) is a full-time, contractual, postdoctoral position for highly qualified young scientists to carry out research at NIPER-Ahmedabad.
Duration: The duration is for two years on the basis of performance.
Pay scale: The Fellowship carries remuneration of INR 45,000/- per month for the first two years and INR 55,000/- per month in the third year, with no other allowances.
- Candidates should have a Ph.D. degree in Pharmaceutical, Biological, Biomedical and Chemical Sciences/Engineering/Technology and any related areas as applicable are eligible to apply.
- Those who are in the final stages of their Ph.D. thesis submission are also eligible to apply.
Age limit: Below 35 years
Deadline : 06/30/2017
Application Procedure :
- The applicant must submit application online.
- Candidates must submit electronic copies of the documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) along with the application in the upload section: o Research Proposal (maximum 1,500 words) including details of the facilities at NIPER-Ahmedabad to be utilised, & research groups/laboratories that the candidate would like to collaborate with
- Synopsis of the Ph.D. work.
- Two reference letters
Palaj, Opposite Air Force Station, India, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382355
|Organization||NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research)|
|Subject areas||Natural Sciences / Life Sciences|
|Fellowship / Salary||As Per Rules|
- Total Jobs 12 Jobs
- Address India