International Academic Excellence Scholarship: Pittsburg State University: International Academic Excellence Scholarship: Pittsburg State University
Application Deadline: 1st February 2020
Nationality: open for all nationalities
The program is open for new International students who plan to take admission in an undergraduate degree and an Intensive English Program at the university.
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Pittsburg State University was founded in 1903. It is a public institution that offers a wide range of degree programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Scholarship Award Value: Up to $2,000 in the 1st year in the form of a tuition waiver
Subjects on offer: any subject offered by the university.
It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 5,402, with a gender distribution of 51 percent male students and 49 percent female students.
- The applicant must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- The applicant would be required to apply as an international undergraduate or Intensive English Program candidate
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS or PTE score results would be required to be furnished
How to Apply: mode of application is online
- The applicant first needs to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Thereafter they will be automatically considered for the grant.
- The award is based on the application for admission on a first-come first serve basis
- The previous transcripts
- Language proficiency proof
|Organization||Pittsburg State University|
|Subject Area||Subjects offered by the University|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st February 2020|