University of Stuttgart along with ICD – Institute for Computational Design and ITKE – Institute of Building Structures and Structural Design offers Integrative Technologies and Architectural Design Research (ITECH), a M.Sc. Programme, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning.
The master’s ITECH Programme is a multidisciplinary, research-oriented, experiment-based programme shaped around contemporary aspects of the built environment and practice.
- Digital Manufacturing
- Material Science
- Applications are invited from students with a recognized Bachelor degree in architecture (or architectural science), urban planning, civil engineering, biology or bio-mimetics, environmental engineering or similar engineering or natural science degrees.
- All programme courses are instructed in English.
- The programme is structured as a 2 year professional master’s degree for students with a 3 year bachelor degree; however, students with a suitable 4 years bachelor’s degree or students who already hold a master’s degree may apply for advanced standing.
- As the German university system offers free education, there are no tuition fees for both German and International students attending the ITECH, M.Sc. programme at the University of Stuttgart.
How to apply:
- Online application: submit a full set of the required documents to the online application portal not later than 15 February 2019.
- Pre-selection and interviews: shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the selection committee. This interview may be a face-to-face or a telephone / Skype interview.
- Selection, submission of hardcopy documents: The final selection will take place at the beginning of April 2019.
Institute for Computational Design and Construction (ICD), University of Stuttgart
Architecture, Urban Planning, Civil Engineering, Biology, Bio-Mimetics, Environmental Engineering
|Fellowship amount||No tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||February 15, 2020.|