Ghent University invites applications for International PhD in multidimensional X-ray microscopy in the framework of the Belgian-Swiss project “MoCCHa-CT”. The project is funded by FWO-SBO, and the open position is within the X-ray Imaging Professorship at ETH Zurich and the TOMCAT team at the Paul Scherrer Institut (PSI), Switzerland.
- Applicant must hold MSc degree (or equivalent) in Physics, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Strong interest and preferably basic knowledge in micro-fabrication techniques and X-ray imaging would be an added value.
- Applicant must be willing for a high mobility, being the international nature of this PhD project.
How to apply:
- Apply online via the application tool of ETH Zürich
|Subject areas||Physics, Electrical Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Jul 31, 2018|
- Name of Organisation Field Value