International PhD Program at CRG (Center for Genomic Regulation), Barcelona, Spain: in Biomedical Sciences at the CRG is recruiting within the CRG International PhD Fellowship Program, highly talented & motivated students with required qualifications to carry out a PhD in biomedicine.
No. of fellowships: The current call offers 13 fellowships.
Research areas: Successful candidates will join CRG research groups with top-level scientists to carry out their research in one of the following scientific fields:
- Bioinformatics and Genomics
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Gene Regulation, Stem Cells and Cancer
- Systems Biology
Requirements / Eligibility:
- The call is open to all
- University Degree and a Masters Degree in biomedical sciences within the European Higher Education System (minimum 300 ECTS) or an equivalent.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record,
- Previous research experience
- A strong commitment for scientific research.
- Candidates must have a high working knowledge of English
- Preferably, candidates may not have worked at CRG for more than 6 months before the call deadline
Other Fellowships Information:
- Selected PhD students will receive an annual work contract with a competitive salary
- Will be renewed annually for a maximum of four years following the applicable national regulations.
- All PhD students will receive full health and occupational insurance coverage
- Will be included in the Spanish Social Security System.
- All PhD students will receive additional funding to cover for expenses related to
- PhD tuition fees,
- Participation in conferences,
- Training sessions or
- Any other activity related to the scientific or academic activity of the PhD students.
Applications for the International PhD Fellowships Programme are accepted exclusively online through our online application system.
|Organization||Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG),|
|Subject areas||Natural / Biomedical Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||As per regulations|
|Deadline||January 13, 2020|
Visit the web site: www.crg.eu/phd_fellowships
or email: email@example.com