The Faculty of Science at Charles University invites applications for International Postdoctoral Fellowship – 2D and Ultraviolet Photodissociation. The Postdoctoral position is available in the Chemistry Section for the project realized in the OP RDE, Call No. 02_18_053 “International mobility of research, technical and administrative workers of research organizations”. The position is open for researchers with experience in the area of protein mass spectrometry.
- Applicant must hold PhD or other appropriate level 8 ISCED (International Standard Classification of Education) qualification completed within the last seven years.
- The applicant must have resided outside the Czech Republic at least for 2 years of the last 3 years.
- The applicant must have had at least 2 published, peer-reviewed research outputs in the last 3 years. Outputs must be registered in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS database as well as “article”, “book”, “book chapter”, “letter” and “review”.
- All research activities will be conducted in English; knowledge of the Czech language is not required.
Duration: 11 months
Starting date: December 1, 2020 and ending on October 31, 2021
Application to be sent via email with the required application materials to the project coordinator, Mr. Miroslav Kotrc: email@example.com and the required application materials:
- Cover letter including a personal statement of research interests
- Curriculum vitae with the list of publications
- Evidence of 2 years’ experience with excimer lasers or protein mass spectrometry
Successful candidates will be informed by April 30, 2020.
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||April 2, 2020|