The Faculty of Science at Charles University invites applications for a Postdoctoral position in the Biology Section for the project (Using molecular markers to understand the effects of climate change in shaping patterns of plant diversity) realized in the OP RDE, Call No. 02_18_053 “International mobility of research, technical and administrative workers of research organizations”.
About the position:
- The position is open for researchers with experience in the area of Evolutionary Biology with focus on biodiversity, Biogeography, Ecology and Island Biology of vascular plants.
- Applicant must hold PhD or other appropriate level 8 ISCED (International Standard Classification of Education) qualification completed within the last seven years.
- The applicant must have resided outside the Czech Republic at least for 2 years of the last 3 years.
- The applicant must have had at least 2 published, peer-reviewed research outputs in the last 3 years.
- Outputs must be registered in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS database as well as “article”, “book”, “book chapter”, “letter” and “review”.
- All research activities will be conducted in English; knowledge of the Czech language is not required.
Duration: 12 months
Starting date: June 1, 2020 and ending on May 31, 2021
Remuneration: The gross monthly salary is 62 237 CZK (approx. 2 468 EUR) including health insurance and social insurance coverage.
Send application via email with the required application materials to the project coordinator, Mr. Miroslav Kotrc: email@example.com:
- Cover letter including a personal statement of research interests
- CV with the list of publications
Successful candidates will be informed by April 30, 2020.
|Subject areas||Evolutionary Biology, Biogeography, Ecology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||2 April 2020|