International Postgraduate Coursework Award (IPCA) was established by the University of Melbourne and is bestowed to high achieving international students undertaking a graduate coursework degree. University generally proposes around 28 scholarships every year.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship provides fee reductions between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of course.
Eligibility Criteria for International Postgraduate Coursework Award:
To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- be an international student and not citizen of Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- have enrolled in an eligible graduate coursework degree
- be starting study at the University of Melbourne for the first time
- not be receiving any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees
- not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years
Graduate coursework degrees eligible for scholarship include:
- Master degree coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design and Melbourne School of Engineering
- Master of Science in Botany, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Genetics, Geography, Mathematics & Statistics, Physics or Zoology, Master of Urban Horticulture and the Master of Forest Ecosystems offered by the Faculty of Science
- Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Executive Master of Arts offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, and the Master of Public Administration offered by the Melbourne School of Government
- Melbourne Law Masters offered by the Melbourne Law School
- Candidate is not required to submit separate application for this scholarship.
- Students received an unrestricted offer for an eligible graduate coursework degree, will be automatically considered for an International Postgraduate Coursework Award.
- Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit.
|Organization||University of Melbourne|
|Subject areas||Management, Sciences, Education, Law, Social Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||Reduction in tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
For Further Details: Click