International Summer School, New Delhi (ISS) is an exhaustive, 6-week academic programme that brings together students from all over the world as they study and interact with one another over the course of a summer in India’s national capital.
The programme is an initiative of the New Delhi-based Centre for Escalation of Peace (CEP), the programme is organized every year under the Government’s acclaimed Incredible !ndia campaign banner, with the support of the MEA.
About the programme:
The six-week programme at the ISS has been divided into 2 distinct components:
- 4 -week academic session: classes will take place on campus at JNU
- 2-week Fieldwork experience: will be held after the academic session and this will include the opportunity to volunteer for social causes.
- Indian Politics
- Indian Economy
- Indian Sociology
- Indian History.
- Applicant must have completed high school certification
- Applicant must have secured admission into or enrolment in a higher education programme viz., undergraduate or postgraduate or a technical/vocational programme.
- Working professionals are also more than welcome to come and attend the ISS.
- The programme is open to individuals of all nationalities and Indian nationals are also encouraged to apply.
- The application process for our 2017 session is currently underway.
- Stage I of the process will close on April 30, 2018 and Stage II shortly afterwards.
|Organization||Centre for Escalation of Peace (CEP), Govt of India|
|Subject areas||Political Science, History, Sociology, Economics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities as well as to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||August 2nd, 2019|