International Travel Grant for doctoral and Postdoc fellows
These awards will provide financial assistance to the scholars to attend an international conference relevant to the research focus of Marine Drugs in 2022. Scholars are supposed to deliver oral presentations, present a poster, or both.
Applications received will be reviewed by an Evaluation Committee having senior scholars from the Marine Drugs Editorial Board.
Marine Drugs is a peer-reviewed open-access journal leading in the production of biologically and therapeutically active compounds from marine science.
- Postdoc or Doctoral fellows will be needed to provide proof.
- The scholars need to plan an international conference to attend in the year 2022 (oral or poster presentation).
How to Apply:
The candidate needs to provide information about the conference that the applicant is planning to attend along with an abstract, that applicant will be submitted to the conference.
- Detailed updated Curriculum vitae and list of publications of the applicant.
- Scholars need to arrange a letter of recommendation from the supervisor and research director or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s current status as a postdoctoral fellow or PhD fellow.
- Need to submit a rationalization letter describing the focus of the research (maximum word limit is 800.
- This award will be CHF 1000 and a certificate to the candidate.
- Please submit your application for the Marine Drugs 2021–2022 Travel Award online by 30 June 2022.
- The winner’s announcement will be on the Marine Drugs website at the end of July 2022.