Invest Your Talent (IYT) scholarships are offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation – Directorate General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries) to recognizing the importance of the international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the Country.
Post-graduate courses available are:
- Advanced Technologies
- People’s Republic of China
- Applicant must hold Bachelor’s Degree to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
- Applicant must not excced 28 years of age as on the deadline of this call, except for the only renewals.
- Applicants are required to submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English (at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Duration of Scholarship: 9 months; students will receive the installment every three months.
Starting date: October 1, 2018
- Apply online
- Final transcript of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelor’s Degree).
- One or more Reference Letters written by a Tutor/Professor/Employer. Reference Letters must be addressed to the University or to the Invest Your Talent in Italy Technical Committee, properly dated and signed.
- A video no more than one minute long about motivations
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Valid Passport or Identity Document.
|Organization||Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Advanced Technologies, Architecture, Design, Economics and Management|
|Eligibility||Open to International students of selected countires|
|Deadline||February 28, 2018|