TMO University Fellowship program is dedicated to provide exceptional researchers and scientists, who are, or have the potential to become, leaders in their chosen fields, with the opportunity to build an independent research career. The program is supported by the Russian Academic Excellence Project 5-100.
Strategic research areas:
- Optics and Photonics
- Information Technologies and Computer Systems
- Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials
- Automatic Controls and Signal Processing
Duration: up to 3 years
- Applicant must have completed PhD degree in countries outside Russia or have minimum 3 years of international experience in the world’s top universities.
- Applicant must not have any prior employment history at ITMO University
- Applicants with PhD, Professors or Associate professor Positions at world’s leading university would be preferred.
- H-index from 7 preferable
- Visa expenses
- Travel expenses (economy class) and/or relocation expenses negotiable
- 149 000 RUB (equivalent to approx. 2 345 USD) salary per month
- Additional allowance: 596 000 RUB (equivalent to approx. 9 300 USD) per year.
How to Apply:
- Before submitting the application, applicant must contact the host Research Lab or Unit to plan a collaborative Research Project. Research Lab or Unit must confirm its commitment to work with the candidate by the Letter of Support.
- The Letter of Support must include: objectives and expected results of the Project; Project duration; expected KPIs; the amount of money required for its successful completion; signature of the Head of the Research Lab or Unit.
- Research proposal
|Subject areas||Science and Technology|
|Fellowship amount||149 000 RUB + other allowances|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||June 20th, 2019|
- Name of Organisation Field Value