J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2021-2022: J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2021-2022
JN Tata Endowment for the Higher Education of Indians is inviting applications for the Endowment Loan Scholarships 2021-2022.
Nationality: open for Indians
Level of Study: full-time Postgraduate/PhD/Postdoctoral studies abroad
- An amount of maximum Rs. 10 Lakhs would be given
- Besides this, the selected students also qualify for travel assistance of up to INR 50,000 and gift scholarship of up to INR 7,50,000.
- The scholarship will be provided in the form of a loan up to a range of INR 10 lakhs which will be determined on the basis of the specified norms.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must:
- Be an Indian national
- Be a graduate from a recognized Indian University (Note: Students in the final year of their degree program are also eligible along with those who have results awaited)
- Be a mid-career professional up to 45 years of age having a good experience and academic record in respective fields of research, training or specialization.
- Applicants up to the age of 45 years can apply for this loan scholarship irrespective of their caste, creed, gender or community.
- Consistent academic performance in both curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Scores in GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS
- Statement of purpose
- Initial application screening
- Online test
- Scholars who are going abroad for conferences, seminars or undergraduate studies are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants are not required to provide any admission/offer letter from Universities at the time of applications.
How to apply: The mode of application is online. The following steps should be used to apply for the scholarship.
Step 1: register for the scholarship
Step 2: Once registered, log in using registered email id and a one-time password that applicants will receive on their registered email id. (Note: the password within 48 hours should be changed).
Step 3: Fill in all the required details.
Step 4: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
- A statement of purpose in not more than 800 words.
- Scanned copy of recommendation letter addressed to the Trustee of J N Tata Endowment on respective letterhead with important details like
- mobile number
- Full address and
- Email address
Application deadline: 23rd March 2021
J N Tata Endowment for the Higher Education of Indians
Mulla House, 4th Floor, 51 M. G. Road,
Fort, Mumbai 400 001
Phone- 022-6665 7774 / 7198 / 7681
|Organization||JN Tata Endowment for the Higher Education of Indians|
|Fellowship Amount||Up to 10 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian Nationals|
23rd March 2021