University of Tartu offers Jaan Einasto Scholarship in the field of Science and Technology.
Number of Scholarships: 01
Scholarship value: 2000 euros
- Applicant must be a Doctoral students or young researchers (up to 40 years old, inclusive) from overseas universities who are coming to perform research at the University of Tartu or at the Tartu Observatory and whose research is related to astronomy or space technology OR
- Applicant must be PhD students or researchers from the University of Tartu or from the Tartu Observatory who are transferring to a foreign university and whose research are related to astronomy or space technology.
Applicant must submit the following to the UT Foundation:
- E-application form describing an overview of academic and social activities, a recommendation from a supervisor, a budget for the planned research, the sources and amounts of co-financing;
- Description of the planned scientific or research study
- Overview of the planned activity popularizing science
- Recommendation letter from the faculty dean or institution’s director
- For UT doctoral students and researchers: Confirmation letter from the host university or institution about starting the studies or research
- The scholarship is determined on the basis of the applicant’s success in the field, the substantiality and innovation of the research, and the planned purpose for the scholarship.
|Organization||University of Tartu|
|Subject areas||Science & Technology|
|Fellowship amount||2000 euros|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 May 2018|