Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund started Jawaharlal Nehru Fellowships in 1968 devoted to the encouragement, support and backing of higher learning and of free intellectual inquiry. This fellowship provides an opportunity to outstanding talented persons to dedicate themselves with freedom to their creative work for a period of two years.
- The Fellowships are open to scholars in every discipline; sciences, humanities, writers, journalists, artists and civil servants for carrying out not only projects of highly sophisticated and technical subjects but also for study in depth of current problems relevant to the India.
- There are no age-restrictions.
- The Fellowships are open to Indian nationals and the Fellows have complete freedom to work at places of their choice with in India.
- Duration of the fellowship: 2 years
- Monthly stipend of Rs. 1,00,000/-, (one lakh) exempted from Income Tax.\
- Actual expenses on secretarial assistance, traveling and other contingencies of Rs. 75,000/- per annum are also given.
How to apply:
- CV with details of original work.
- Experience in the field of specialization.
- Project proposed to be undertaken (synopsis not more than a 1000 words)
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Those in Government service, either in a State or at the Centre, should send their applications through proper channel.
|Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund
|Open for Indian nationals
Applications to be sent to: Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi 110 001.
- Name of Organisation Field Value