JNU open positions for Consultant, RA, Project Assistant, Assistant Professor Vacancies
Position: Assistant Professor in Odia Language
Pay scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) +AGP of Rs. 6,000 (pre-revised)
- Expertise in Odia Language, Literature & Cultural Studies (with Ph. D. in the relevant area); teaching/research experience of at least 05 years in Odia Language, Literature & Cultural Traditions and Social Institutions;
- good functional knowledge of English/Hindi; publications of books or articles in journals experience of teaching/guiding research
Desirable qualifications: The person should be able to handle foreign transactions, fixed deposits, opening of letter of credits, income tax challans/TT etc.
- Retired employees from Central/ State Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/ DGCAS/ CAG/ Bank/ University system in minimum grade pay of Rs.4,200.00 in pay band-2 (pre-revised) having good knowledge of Govt. of India rules, administration and finance, bank reconciliation, writing cash book, noting & drafting, knowledge of computer, can handle correspondence pertaining to various research projects of faculty members etc and below 63 years of age as on 01.01.2018.
Position: Project Assistant
Pay scale: 12,662/- p. m. (according to funding agency)
Educational requirements: 12th with Science/Graduate ispreferred
Deadline : 11/30/2017
Position: Research Associate
Pay scale: Rs. 16,000/- per month consolidated as per ICSSR guidelines
Educational requirements: Master in Geography with minimum 55% marks. Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographical System and good writing ability is mandatory.
How to apply: Application in plain paper with a brief CV may be sent to the following address or Mail on the following E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Research Assistant
Pay scale: Rs. 13,000/- per month consolidated as per ICSSR guidelines
- Master in Geography with minimum 55% marks. Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographical System and
- Good writing ability is mandatory.
|Organization||Jawharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Fellowship Level||Faculty, Project Positions|