Joint PhD Program: University of Queensland IIT Delhi (300 Fellowships)
Joint PhD Program by the University of Queensland –IIT Delhi Academy of Research: 300 scholars in next three years.
The UQIDAR aims to train a large number of students under the joint PhD program, supervised by professors at both UQ and IIT Delhi.
Number of Students: 300 students enrolled in the joint PhD program in the next three (03) years.
This will mean enrolling and graduating approximately 70 PhD students per year.
The UQIDAR will leverage a shared history of research excellence to focus on interdisciplinary themes. The five identified themes that are highly relevant today are:
- Healthy Ageing
- Feeding the World
- Resilient Environment
- Technology for Tomorrow
- Transforming Societies
There are two PhD pathways to consider: i-students and q-students.
I-students: Indian nationals and international applicants (with citizenship other than Australia), will be considered for admission as i-students. i-students will spend their first year of study at IITD before completing one year (or more) at UQ. They would then complete the remainder of their studies at IITD.
Q-students: Australian domestic students will be considered for admission as q-students. q-students will spend their first year of study at UQ before completing one year (or more) at IITD.
You will be asked to upload the following compulsory supporting documents when you submit your online application.
- Academic CV
- Award/Degree certificates for all completed post-secondary study, including the institution logo and date awarded.
- Academic transcript or consolidated mark sheets
- Evidence for meeting English language proficiency requirements. If you have completed an English language test within two years of the commencement date of the UQIDAR PhD Program, please upload your test results.
- Contact details for at least two referees from persons who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Scanned copies of all competitive entrance tests that you have undertaken including in JEE, GATE, UGC-NET, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, DST-INSPIRE, GRE etc.
- Other documentation, originals or certified copies, may be required depending on your individual circumstances
|Organization||University of Queensland, IIT Delhi|
|Subject areas||Science, Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|