Jonathan Bradshaw Scholarship
The Department of Social Policy and Social Work is honoured to pronounce the call of applications for the ‘Jonathan Bradshaw’ Scholarship to prospective postgraduate students that receive offer for any of our one year MA and MRes programmes:
- MA in Social Policy
- MRes Social Policy
- MA in Comparative and International Social Policy
- MA in Global Social Policy
- MA in Global Crime and Justice
Award and Expectations:
- The scholarship is worth £6,000 and is available to prospective students that study on a full time basis.
- All offer holders are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Overseas scholarship recipients would need to fund the remainder of their tuition fee through alternative funds.
- To honour the ground breaking contributions of Jonathan Bradshaw to the comparative study of child well-being and poverty, we anticipate that the recipient of the scholarship will explore in their independent research study (Dissertation), issues related to well-being and poverty, whether that apply nationally, comparatively or internationally.
Scholarships are available to applicants who meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Have received an offer for one of the above mentioned programmes.
- Begin your Masters studies in September 2016
- Have or expect to obtain a first or upper second class honours degree or equivalent prior to commencing the Master’s programme.
- If English is not your first language you should also read the English Language requirements 2016/17 for postgraduate study for each department.
- Preference will be given to prospective students that demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of debates on poverty and child well-being.
How to apply:
- Apply for a scholarship please email a completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization||University of York|
|Subject areas||International Social Policy, Law|
|Deadline||1st July 2016|
For Further Details: Click