The Interdisciplinary Centre for Water Research (ICWaR) of IISc Bangalore invites application for various positions in the project titled: “Urban Modelling: Development of Multi-sectorial Simulation Lab and Science-Based Decision Support Framework to Address Urban Environment Issues” an application project under “National Supercomputing Mission (NSM): Building Capacity & Capability”.
Disciplines / Subject areas:
CFD, Hydrological modelling, Meteorological Modelling, Numerical Modelling, High-Performance Computing
- RA I: PhD with specialization in the relevant areas, Rs 47000 + HRA
- RA II: PhD + 1-year experience, Rs 49000 + HRA
- RA III: PhD + 2 years’ experience, Rs 54000 + HRA
Experience in CFD/Hydrological modelling/Meteorological Modelling/Numerical Modelling/High-Performance Computing
Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Rs 31000 + HRA
Postgraduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- National Eligibility tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
- Experience in CFD/Hydrological modelling/ Meteorological Modelling/Numerical Modelling/High-Performance Computing
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Rs 35000 + HRA
- The qualification prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience
- Experience in CFD/ Hydrological modelling/Meteorological Modelling/Numerical Modelling/High-Performance Computing
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may kindly email their latest resume to:
- P. P. Mujumdar, Chairman, ICWaR, IISc Bangalore.
- Email: email@example.com, with a copy to Ms Anusree K Anju, email id: anusreeanju@IISc.ac.in
- Please mark the e-mail subject as “Application for Project Position in the NSM Project”.
- Open to Indian Nationals only.
|Fellowship Level||PhD /Masters|
|Subject areas||CFD/Hydrological modelling/Meteorological Modelling/Numerical Modelling/HighPerformance Computing|
|Fellowship amount||As per DST norms (Please see the Annexure attached)|
|Deadline||10th March 2020|
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Address India