The Department of Public Administration and Political Science, Nijmegen School of Management at Radboud University invites applications for a position for PhD Candidate/Junior Lecturer.
About the position:
- The position is for six years and involves a combination of PhD research and teaching.
- The PhD candidate will be part of the Institute of Management Research (IMR) at the Nijmegen School of Management and will be supervised by at least two staff members from International Relations, Comparative Politics, Political Theory, or Conflict Studies.
- The selected candidate will be teaching academic skills to Bachelor’s students of Political Science and supervise Bachelor’s theses on your topics of expertise (40% of your time).
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree in Political Science or a related field.
- Applicant must have solid understanding of both quantitative and qualitative methods and excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Teaching experience is an advantage (but not required).
- The ability to finish your PhD thesis in time, i.e. strong skills in project management, flexibility, proactive behaviour and excellent academic writing skills.
Apply online and application should include the following attachments:
- Letter of motivation, explaining your motivation, your interest in the project, and your competences.
- CV including qualifications, grades, a list of academic publications (if applicable), and an academic reference supporting your application.
- PhD proposal outlining the core research question(s), relevance and set-up of your PhD project.
|Subject areas||Political Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||5 July 2020|