- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical Health insurance
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships: South Korea: KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships: South Korea
KAIST- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea, is offering fully funded scholarships for students from any country (except South Korea) that are going to start their undergraduate study in Spring & Fall 2018.
Nationality: Scholarship is available for all students from any country except South Korea.
Level of Education: Undergraduate degree
Fields of Study: Scholarships are available for any subject or fields of study offered by Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST).
Scholarship value: The scholarship amount would cover:-
Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
Duration of Scholarships: Scholarships are available for the duration of the study: 8 semesters.
- Students from any country except South Korea can apply for the scholarship.
- The admission requirements of the University for the Undergraduate Program must be fulfilled by the applicants
- Applicants need to start their study in spring or fall of 2021
- The students should maintain a GPA of over 2.7 out of 4.3
- The applicants must pay the application fee of US$ 80 for the admission.
Number of Scholarships Available: not specified
Selection Criteria: the applicants would be selected on the basis of:-
- academic achievements and qualifications
- all relevant documents submitted during admission and interview
How to Apply:
- The candidates need to apply online using the online application service.
- All the relevant documents must be sent by post.
- October for Spring semester, and
- June for Fall semester.
Result Notification: The final admission and scholarship result will be displayed on the website. The applicants would be contacted individually if selected for interview.
|Organization||KAIST- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology|
|Subject Areas||All subjects offered at the university|
|Fellowship Amount||Fully funded|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|
- Name of Organisation Field Value