Kellogg School of Management offers doctoral studies program. A PhD degree from Kellogg will provide candidate with a solid foundation within the chosen discipline, expose to new ideas, and equip candidate with the tools required to engage in research.
Kellogg accepts applications for fall quarter entry only.
Duration: 05 years.
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences; economics, political science, psychology and sociology
- Applicants must at least hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. A master’s degree is not required for PhD admission
- Work Experience: the institute does not require work experience to apply for PhD study, but having some work experience will benefit the PhD application.
- Desired Skills: applicant must be strong with verbal and quantitative skills.
- Applicant must have strong math skills required to manage and analyze data and have an impact on the type of research doctoral students are ultimately able to do.
- Applicants will be evaluated on GRE and GMAT scores.
- Applicants whose native language is not English, TOEFL or IELTS test scores would also be required.
- Apply online; application for Fall 2021 is available through CollegeNET.
- Following documents are required while filling up the online form:
- Academic Background
- Statement of Purpose
- Technical Support
- Diversity Statement (optional)
- Courses Taken form for Quantitative PhD Programs only (optional)
- 02 Recommendation Letters
- Official Test Scores of GRE/GMAT
- Certification of Proficiency in English
- Writing Sample
|Subject areas||Engineering, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||December 17, 2020|
Applications will be accepted from September 2020 onwards