Khazar University offers Khazar University International Scholarship Program (KUISP); implementing international education programs with English language as a medium of instruction.
Nationality: All foreign citizens are eligible for KUISP.
Subject areas: Engineering and Applied Sciences, Economics and Management, Humanities and Social Sciences and Education
Level of study: Bachelor, Master and PhD
Number of fellowships: 2 scholarships will be awarded to citizens of each country who apply to Khazar University programs.
Duration: 01 year; may be extended based on the academic performance of the grantee.
Scholarship value: each covering the cost of the full tuition fee but does not cover living, travel or other expenses.
- Good academic performance records of the previous education stage (high school, bachelor or master programs)
- Good English language skills. Standardized English language test scores are not compulsory. However, the applicants with standardized scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores: expired scores are not accepted) will have competitive advantage. Holders of International Bachelor degree certificates or diplomas from a high school with English as a major medium of instruction do not need a language skill justification document
- Motivated to study at Khazar University
- Good communication skills and sociability
- Submit application for Admission Form for the selected level of study (Bachelor, Master or PhD) along with all the documents
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor, Master and PhD|
|Subject areas||Engineering and Applied Sciences, Economics and Management, Humanities and Social Sciences and Education|
|Fellowship amount||full tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|