Killam Postdoc Research Fellowship Scheme at the University of British Columbia
The Killam Scholarship & Prize Programs has announced a postdoc research fellowship for candidates of all nationalities. The aim of this scheme is to support advanced education and research at the five Canadian universities and Canada Council for the Arts.
The Postdoctoral Fellowships are provided annually from the Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Fund for Advanced Studies and are available for most fields of research.
The number of new awards offered each year presently varies between three and five.
Annual Value: $50,000 annual stipend for a max. of 2 years, plus a travel research allowance of $4,000 over 2 years
Inquiries about the Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowship can be directed to email@example.com.
Eligibility of the Applicants:
- Hold a Ph.D. degree
- Ph.D. degree should be attained no more than 24 months prior to the tentative fellowship start date.
- Must not have pursued PhD-level studies at the University of British Columbia.
- Must not currently hold a tenure-track or a continuing faculty position at a university or college.
- Applicants who currently hold temporary, term, or non-tenure-track faculty appointments can apply.
- May be citizens of any country / Nationality;
- Must be able to meet all Canadian immigration requirements
Location: Fellowships are tenable only at UBC,
|Organization||Killam Postdoc Research Fellowship Scheme
University of British Columbia
|Level||Postdoc Research Fellowship|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship||$50,000 annual stipend + Travel grants|
|Eligibility||Phd degreee, open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||12 November 2021|
- Name of Organisation Field Value