Kingswood University Scholarships, 2021-2022
The scholarships apply to international and domestic students who will be joining the campus for any degree coursework. The funds decided by the department to offer awardees are significant enough to cover up any of the educational expenses.
Qualifications / Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must abide by the given eligibility criteria to be applicable for the scholarships:
- The candidate must be an international or a domestic student.
- Open to all full-time students for these academic achievement scholarships.
- These are renewable annually (maintenance of the required cumulative GPA).
- Aspirants with potential as emerging Christian leaders from economically challenged countries of the world.
- The scholarship will be renewable annually with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- All incoming first-year students are eligible for entrance scholarships,
Disciplines / Subjects
The scholarships are available for every degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- President’s Scholarship of Distinction: $4,000
- President’s Scholarship of Excellence: $2,000
- President’s Scholarship of Merit: $1,000
- International Wesleyan Ministerial Scholarship: Full Block Tuition
Candidates must complete the following steps in order to qualify for these scholarships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Eligible students can apply straight away for admission to get consideration for the award amount. There will be no need for a separate application to apply for the funds.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- The aspirant must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Students must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country or curriculum you studied.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent and achieve a minimum grade of 70% in the following Academic or College preparatory level courses in grades 10, 11, or 12
Application Deadline: Rolling
Engineering, Technology, Science, Mathematics, Communications, Economics, Environment, Visual Studies, Health, Humanities, Music
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|