LabexMERInternational postdoctoral Grants for young scientists in Marine Sciences: LabexMER post-docs: The LabexMER partners have initiated a new post-doctoral research grant program. The program is inspired by successful similar programs such as the U.S. NOAA Climate Change and Global Change postdoctoral program or WHOI postdoctoral fellowship.
The LabexMER program allow young researchers and scientists to propose their own research project in the field of marine sciences (within the LabexMER research framework) to be conducted in single or multiple LabexMER laboratories.
These grants are designed to enhance the education and training of the applicants with a primary goal to flourish the individual’s research promise and relevance to program organizer.
- Postdoctoral appointment is for a period of 2 years.
- Fellowship amount of about 2200€ per month will be awarded.
- Furthermore, support will be given for equipment, travel expenses, and supplies.
- Work contract will also include the following
- national health and dental insurance,
- retirement and unemployment benefits.
Application Procedure: Requirements / Qualifications –
- PhD degree
- An original research project relevant to one of the Labex research themes
- propose collaboration with a local host
- The local host(s) have to be affiliated with LabexMER laboratories
- The host institution should be responsible for providing adequate office and laboratory space proposed postdoctoral period.
- Only online pplications via the online application system will be accepted.
|Subject areas||Natural Sciences, Marine Science|
|Salary||2200€ per month|
|Deadline||3rd MAY 2019|
Click here to Apply:
on-line application procedure