Laboratory Specialist, Chemistry, Khalifa University
About the Position: Lab Specialist who can assist daily operation and coordination of the laboratories. Keep the laboratory prepared for the classes to operate efficiently, effectively, and safely. Supporting in writing lab manuals, procedures and safety instructions. Contributing towards the course evaluation and development of new course material.
- Maintenance of the equipment and service, if required repair also.
- Training faculty, students, and junior technicians to use the equipment and techniques.
- Maintaining inventories.
- Taking care of the current and future stock requirements of equipment and consumables.
- Acquiring quotations and follow up with the Finance and Administration Department for contract preparation or renewal and payments.
- Track record of documentation and reports.
Disciplines: Chemistry or any related field.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in chemistry or any applicable field.
- Experience of 5 to 7 years for international candidate and 2 to 3 years for UAE Nationals in related field.
- Knowledge in educational lab supervision at a top-ranked university, including the use of instructional technology.
- Master degree in Chemical Science along with experience in operating one or more analytical instruments (chromatography, diffraction) would be added.
Application procedure: Completely filled application including CV, cover letter, photo, and the names and contact information of three references submit to the link given below the post.
|Fellowship Level||Laboratory Specialist|
|Subject areas||Chemistry or any related field|
|Fellowship amount||According to the University norms|
|Deadline||Open until position filled|