Postdoc research position in the field of Large scale machine learning
Place of work: Computational and Statistical Learning (LCSL), IIT-MIT Machine Learning Lab (Genova, Italy.)
Project type: The project work related to the position involves
- Large-scale optimization for machine learning.
- Development of randomized & online computational solutions
- To scaleup to large, high dimensional datasets that are stable with respect to stochastic perturbations of data
Who can apply:
- D. in machine learning, optimisation, or any other related areas.
- Research experience in machine learning/optimization
- Published papers in top conferences/journals.
The candidate is expected to publish their research results in leading international journals and conferences. The candidate is also expected to contribute for the following:
- Management of new project proposals,
- Participation in funding activities,
- Supervising PhD candidates and
- Collaborate with other scientists and different (neuroscience) expertise.
Salary : in line with international standards.
How to Apply:
The candidates should send the following documents:
- application forms
- CV listing all publications (including a pdf of your most demonstrative publications),
- Research statement describing your previous research experiences and outlining its relevance to the above topics / research themes
- two reference letters.
Send the above documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the mail subject “Post doc MIT BC 71730”.
Deadline: This position will be open until the position is filled, but for full consideration please apply by the mentioned deadline.
|Organization||Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia|
|Subject areas||machine learning and optimization|
|Salary||As per university regulations|
|Eligibility||Open to international students|
|Deadline||June 15th, 2016|