The Luxembourg Centre of Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) has vacancy for a Postdoc (Research Associate) (m/f) in Computer Science or Computational Biology. Reference number is S-STR-4002-00-B
Duration: 2 years (fixed-term contract); possibility of renewal for up to 5 years,
Start date: as soon as possible
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in computer science, computational biology, or related discipline.
- Applicant must have strong background in programming (Java/Python) and good knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, CSS3).
- Applicant must be familiar with bioinformatics databases and high throughput data in molecular biology; background in visualization will be an asset.
- Applicant must possess excellent working knowledge of English.
- Opportunity to collaborate with Luxembourgish and international partners on the projects in the environment of biomedical data exploration, including IMI, H2020 and ELIXIR frameworks.
- A competitive salary
Applications should contain the following documents:
- Motivation letter.
- Description of past research experience and future interests.
- 2 Recommendation letters.
- Review of applicants will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
- Apply online
|Organization||University of Luxembourg|
|Subject areas||Computer Science, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||28th February, 2017|
For Further Details: Click