Lincoln University Doctoral Scholarships
Lincoln University offers Doctoral Scholarships to the New Zealand/Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident Students and International Students The scholarships were established to provide opportunities for students to pursue PhD study and research at Lincoln University.
- Applicants must have secured entrance into a Doctor of Philosophy at Lincoln University.
- Applicant must have scored minimum grade point average equating to an A- (80%) average to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Academic Merit: Research or other relevant experience
Duration: Max 3 years
Scholarship value: The current value of the award is $24,000 per annum.
- Applications close 1 October each year
- Applications to be submitted to The Scholarships Office, PO Box 85084
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||$24,000 per annum|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st October (yearly)|
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
- Environment Science
- International Grants
- JRF / SRF
- M. Phil
- Masters | PhD
- Online course
- Research Associate
- Research Awards
- Short cources
- Short courses
- Summer School
- Technical positions
- Travel Grants