The Lorch Foundation trust offers grants for Cranfield students. The Foundation supports UK and international students in full-time Masters courses in Water.
Grant value: Up to £5,000
Nationality: UK, EU, Rest of World
- Applicants must hold a minimum 2:1 UK Honours degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Physical Sciences or related discipline
- Applicant must have been offered a place on the 1-year full-time MSc in Water and Wastewater Engineering, Community and Water Sanitation, or Water and Wastewater Technology.
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
- Environmental Water Management MSc
- Community Water and Sanitation MSc
How to apply:
- Applicant must make an application for admission to Cranfield University using the online form.
- When the application form is complete, state in the ‘funding’ section that the applicant is keen to be considered for the Lorch Scholarship.
|Organization||The Lorch Foundation|
|Subject areas||Water research|
|Eligibility||Open to Uk/EU/International students|
|Deadline||31 Jul 2021|