University of Strathclyde offers the Lord Hope Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme. The scheme offers partial scholarships of £1,000 for full-time students, and £500 for part-time students. Awards are available for applicants across a range of our LLM/MSc courses for 2018/19.
Selection criteria: The awards will be granted on the basis of financial need and academic merit.
Number of scholarships: 12 scholarships
Scholarships Value: £500 or £1,000
Duration: One (01) academic year
Eligible courses on either a full or part-time basis:
- Climate Change Law & Policy (LLM)
- Human Rights Law (LLM)
- International Law and Sustainable Development (LLM)
- Criminal Justice & Penal Change (LLM/MSc)
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution (LLM/MSc)
- International Relations, Law and Security (LLM/MSc)
- Internet Law/Information Technology & Telecoms Law (LLM)
- Construction Law (LLM)
- Law and Finance (LLM)
- Applicant can be from UK, EEA, RUK, EU, UK and Islands or International student.
- Applicant must be studying Postgraduate Taught course
- Applicant may apply for scholarship if they are Full Time, Part Time students.
|Organization||University of Strathclyde|
|Fellowship amount||£500 or £1,000|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 July 2018|