Lund University invites application for the Post-doctoral position in extracellular matrix proteomics/biology at the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Clinical Sciences.
Duration: 2 years (Temporary position)
Working hours: 100%
Job location: Molecular Skeletal Biology, BMC, Lund
Starting date: may be negotiated
- Applicant must hold PhD or an international degree deemed equivalent to a PhD, within the subject of the position, completed no more than 3 years before the last date for applications (the PhD degree can have been completed earlier only under special circumstances will be considered).
- Applicant must be able to work as a group member who can conduct laboratory work and successfully drive the research project, including through reporting its findings in scientific journal articles.
- Applicant must possess strong foundation in studies using exploratory and/or targeted mass spectrometry is a requirement.
- Applicant must be familiar with working on QExactive and/or QExactive HF instruments, and must have experience with data analysis especially in data-independent aquisition (DIA).
- Applicants having experience in bioinformatics for generating hypothesis and interpreting results will have a strong advantage; experience with histology and microscopy may also be advantageous.
- Applicant must be fluent in (written and spoken) English.
Biology, Biosciences, Life Sciences, Clinical Sciences, Medicine
|Open to all nationalities
|20 Feberuary 2017
For Further Details: Click
- Name of Organisation Field Value