Lund University is celebrating 350 years of education and research. The scholarship is worth €350,000. The scholarship is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. It applies to tuition-fees at Lund University only and does not include cost of living or relocation. Compete to win a jubilee scholarship in our 350th Jubilee Scholarship competition.
- The scholarship is open to non-EU/EEA nationals applying for a Master’s degree starting in autumn 2017 at the University.
- Non-EU/EEA nationals who are not required to pay tuition-fees for any reason are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to participate:
The process is of 4 steps
- Register: Fill out the personal information.
- Research: Explore the different programmes and research areas and select the one that you are most interested in and that you want to apply to.
- Compete: Take the quiz and describe the ideas about how you can contribute to a better world with the knowledge and experience that you will gain while studying the Master’s programme. Then share the personal story explaining the inspiration and motivations to study the programme.
- Submit: Submit the competition materials through the competition website before the deadline.
Registration deadline: 15th January, 2017
Submission deadline: 15th February, 2017
Winner announcement: April, 2017
|Subject areas||All disciplines offered by the University|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||For registeration: 15 January 2017
For application submission: 15 February 2017
For Further Details: Click
- Name of Organisation Field Value