Malta University Undergraduate Scholarships: Malta University Undergraduate Scholarships
University of Malta´s International School for Foundation Studies is offering scholarships for Indian students to pursue undergraduate program.
The aim of these scholarships is to provide support for students from India to join its various courses for academic studies at the Foundation level.
Level of study: Undergraduate program
- Medical, Dental and Health Sciences
- Humanities and Commerce
- Science, Engineering and ICT
Scholarship Details: The scholarship includes:
- Full tuition Fees for the Certificate in Foundation Studies Course for one year. The funding for the subsequent degree courses is as follows:
- For a 3-year course:
90% waiver for the first year.
75% for the second year.
50% for the third year.
- For a four-year course:
100% waiver for the first year.
80% on the second year.
60% on the third year.
40% on the fourth year.
- For a five-year course:
50% waiver for every year.
Numbers of Scholarships: 6 awards are available
Scholarship can be taken in Malta.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have:
- High school and/or secondary certificate issued outside Malta.
- One of the following English language proficiency scores should be produced:
- GCSE (O level) English language,
- Minimum IELTS overall score of 5.5, with a reading and writing score of at least 5.0;
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) with an overall Score of 61, and a minimum score of 17 in the reading and writing components;
- Cambridge First Certificate at grade C or better.
- Any other qualifications approved and required by the Admissions Board.
Nationality: open for Indian students only.
How to Apply: the eligible candidates can apply via email.
- Complete the on-line application form.
- A letter of reference from the Candidate´s School and a letter of motivation should be produced.
- The University may ask the applicants to attend an online interview.
- Along with the online application form they should also provide copies of
Academic qualifications and all other requested documentation to
Application Deadline: January, July, October
|Organization||University of Malta|
|Fellowship Level||Undergraduate program|
|Subject Areas||Listed above|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||January, July, October|