The Aston India Centre for Applied Research (AICAR) at Aston University, invites expressions of interest by postdoctoral researchers of any nationality, to apply jointly with AICAR associated host supervisor/s to the EC Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual European Fellowship Scheme under the 2019 call.
Duration: 12 to 24 months
Fellowship value: competitive salary, a mobility allowance, family allowance and research funds.
- Applicant must hold a PhD (or equivalent), or have four years full time research experience by the call deadline of 11 September 2019.
- Applicant must not have lived or worked in the UK for more than 12 months during the three years up to the closing date of the call (11 September 2019).
- A successful researcher will have strong CVs, with 10+ strong publications (high-ranking, international journals), plus a good range of experience (teaching, industry/non-academic, PhD supervision).
Applicants have choice of identifying and selecting research field and supervisor/s within the listed five schools of Aston University:
- Aston Business School
- Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Languages and Social Sciences
- Life & Health Sciences
- Aston Medical School
How to Apply:
- Submit Expression of Interest (EOI) pack to Paul Knobbs, European Funding Manager, email@example.com by 21st June 2019.
- Expressions of Interest should consist of the following documentation, submitted in one PDF file: Cover letter (max one page); A copy of your CV; A 1-page research proposal summary
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
Business, Engineering and Applied Sciences, Languages and Social Sciences, Life & Health Sciences, Medicine
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||21 June 2019|