Two PhD positions are available in the laboratory of Prof Davide Bonifazi at the Cardiff University, School of Chemistry. This group is specialized in the creation of functional molecular architectures characterized by ambitious targeted organic synthesis, self-assembly and self-organization of hybrid architectures through novel dynamic covalent and non-covalent bonds, physical-organic studies. The project is available under the supervision of Prof Davide Bonifazi.
Ref. Number: R2831
Tenure: 3 years
Studentship value: Full UK/EU fees with €44,895/annum stipend; mobility allowance; family allowance
Level of Study: Postgraduate Research
Start date: 1 October 2016 or 1 January 2017
Number of places: 02 (Two) studentships are available.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours degree or equivalent in Chemistry with specialization in Organic Chemistry.
- Applicants with a M.Sc. or equivalent will be considered.
- Applicant must have 01 year of experience in research in the field of organic synthesis of peptides or aromatic heterocycles will be advantageous.
- Applicants must not have stayed in the UK where the research training activities take place for more than a year in the 3 years immediately prior to the appointment date.
- Positions are open for EU/UK and International students.
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be sent via email to Prof Davide Bonifazi.
- Along with application following documents are also required:
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Short description of the research accomplishments
- Two references.
- Applications will be assessed on an on-going basis
|Fellowship amount||€44,895/annum with other allowances|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||10 October 2016|
For Further Details: Click