Applications are invited for 11 PhD fellowships under EU-H2020-MSC-ITN: MarPipe
MarPipe is a conglomerate of 11 partners based in 8 countries (I, N, UK, D, B, IRL, E, NL), 11 ESRs will be trained in the field of marine drug-discovery, providing these researchers with unique skills towards becoming experts in their research field and to advance their careers in academia or industry.
MarPipe Project – Improving the flowin the pipeline of the next generation of marine bio-discovery scientists. First Stage Researcher (R1) is invites to apply for the positions.
Research Field: Biological sciences, Biology
Starting date: The starting date of PhD research program will be April 1st, 2017
- Applicant must hold Master’s Degree or equivalent in Biological sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacological sciences
- Applicant must hold 1 – 4 years of research experience
- Applicant must possess excellent English language proficiency
- Applications are invited from researchers of all nationalities.
Applications must include:
- Statement of research interests
- 3 reference letter
- Original transcripts of Bachelor’s and Master’s University Degrees
- Copy of valid identity documents
- Application form
Dr. Donatella de Pascale
Institute of Protein Biochemistry, CNR,
|Organization||Institute of Protein Biochemistry|
|Subject areas||Biological sciences, Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||16 January 2017|
For Further Details: Click