Massey University International Excellence Scholarship: Massey University International Excellence Scholarship
The Massey University is one of the leading universities’ in New Zealand. Full-time scholarship is being offered by the universities’s college of humanities and social sciences.
Level of Study: undergraduate and postgraduate
Subject Area: Humanities and Social Science
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply
- The applicant must be highly capable
- The candidate must be new international student with demonstrated academic excellence.
- The applicants must be full-fee paying international students.
- They should be neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia and must be enrolling for the first time in a programme at Massey University.
- The Scholarship at NZD $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled would be given to the successful candidates, for up to the total credit value of the Programme. The scholarship amount for both the undergraduate and postgraduate would be as follows:
- Undergraduate Programme maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year programme)
- Postgraduate Programme maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year programme)
- Applicants must remain full-fee paying international students throughout the duration of their study in order to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- This scholarship is not available for applicants wanting to study the Doctor of Philosophy programme.
- The candidates must be enrolled and designated as “internal” students.
- Internal students are one who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode.
- Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) are not eligible to apply.
- Continuation of the award payment would be done to the recipient if he/she remains in an eligible programme and maintains the required Grade Point
- Average (GPA) after the first and subsequent years:
- For undergraduate study: a GPA of 5.0 (B average) must be maintained
- For postgraduate study: a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average) must be maintained
- For the purpose of this Scholarship, the academic merit is considered as an admissions Grade Point Average determined by Massey University.
- Individuals who are already enrolled in a Massey University partner institution’s articulation programme and interested in advanced standing or credit transfer would not be eligible for the scholarship.
How to apply: The mode of application is Online.
Application Deadline: 15/06/2020
|Organization||Massey University College of Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Level||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Subject Areas||Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for international candidates|