ESMT Berlin is offering 3 full tuition scholarships and 4 partial tuition scholarships for international students for pursuing master‘s degree program in Management.
- 3 full-tuition (value €25.000) scholarships including stipend to cover living expenses for Kofi Annan Fellows
- Four partial tuition scholarships: up to € 10,000 each
- All candidates are eligible to apply for partial scholarships which will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates from quantitative subject areas like science, technology, engineering, finance, economics or mathematics are especially encouraged to apply, although scholarships have been awarded to candidates with any backgrounds like international relations, social sciences and business studies as well.
- Scholarship recipients need not be from a developing country but should be able to describe how they have overcome challenges.
- Other scholarships for women and partial tuition scholarships are designed for students overcoming socio-economic challenges in a variety of countries and cultures.
- For example, students from immigration background, students from the former East German states, or students from rural areas with limited access to academic training.
- Candidates from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship seekers should be strong candidates for ESMT’s Masters in Management program. Scholarships which will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need. The Kofi Annan Fellowship targets candidates from least developed countries.
- A previous degree (at least Bachelor’s equivalent). Applications will also be accepted from final-year undergraduate students awaiting completion of their degree.
- Candidates should complete the scholarship essay as part of their ESMT online application explaining how they qualify for this scholarship.
- Individual interview over Skype
- Ideally no more than 18 months of postgraduate work experience
- Completed application, including essays and recommendations
How to Apply:
To receive a scholarship, candidates first apply to the Masters in Management program.
The application deadline is March 31, 2017.